Mechanical Site Engineer
Tuesday, 02/12/2014, 21:57 GMT+7
works at site of Foremost factory upgrade project in Samrong Tai, Thailand
+ Job description:
- To review the shop drawing of Mechanical system made by contractors.
- To supervise the installation of Mechanical system at site.
- To approve the materials submitting document of contractors.
- To control the quality and progress of the installation of Mechanical system.
- To check and follow up the monthly performed quantity of contractors.
- To coordinate between Civil, Mechanical & Electrical systems during the construction.
- To make daily/weekly/monthly report to SEAS Site Manager.
- To assist SEAS Site Manager to make site weekly meeting minutes.
- To check variation cost submitted by contractors.
- To check the unit price of main contract submitted by contractors.
- To compare the unit price of VO to the one of main contract.
- To do other works within the qualifications required by SEAS Site Manager.
+ Required condition:
- To be Thai nationality (male)
- 25 - 28 years old.
- 3 years graduating from University, majoring in mechanical, with 2-year experience working as M&E Site Supervising Engineer for constructional projects.
- To be skillful at using Autocad, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- To be good at communication in English
- Job application in English
- To work 6 days/Week (Monday to Saturday)
- To start working in January 2015
Written : Pham Quanh
|Copyright © 2011 SEAS CONSULTANTS|