works at site of Foremost factory upgrade project in Samrong Tai, Thailand
+ Job description:
- To be responsible for construction time schedule
- To lead the co-ordination between Civil and MEP works
- To review the shop drawing and execution method submitted by contractors in compliance with Thai regulations.
- To daily manage and supervise the construction work done by contractors.
- To approve the materials submitting document of contractors.
- To control the quality, quantity, progress and SHE during project construction.
- To make weekly/monthly report to the Owner’s PM and SEAS’ PM.
- To organize and conduct the site weekly meeting
- To make weekly site meeting minutes.
- To check variation cost submitted by contractors.
+ Required condition:
- To be Thai nationality (male)
- 28 - 35 years old.
- 5 years graduating from University, majoring in Civil, with at least 3-year experience working as Site Manager for constructional projects.
- To be skillful at using Autocad, Microsoft project, Word, Excel, Power Point
- To be good at communication in English
- Job application in English
- To work 6 days/Week (Monday to Saturday)
- To start working asap